This van was prodused August 18th.
1950, delivered to a shoe shop on August 21st 1950. On June 3rd in
1954, the van got a new owner, a machine-tool factory. On 8th. December
in 1955 it was withdrawn from service because of engine trouble.
From that day until September 1984 , it was left in a celler at a
V.A.G dealership where Lottermann got it from. It wasn't rusty at
all, they only had to weld the point where the lifting-jack slipped
Chassis number 20-02326